Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Whats the deal with Bill Maher

What is the deal with Bill Maher the so called social and political commentator.While so many are wooed by his antics, I find him neither humorous or insightful.He reminds me of when you are sitting around having a"doobie" with some friends and the one guy who ruins your high by talking a whole lot of nonsensical bullshit.

He constantly contradicts himself and is always apologizing.A real wishy washy guy. Speaking without thinking sounds like Tourette Syndrome.Bill needs to put down the bong and cease his ramblings which he tries to pass of as a monologue.

Thank God for freedom of speech (yes I do believe in God and I have no need to apologize) while he may be free to speak, I am free not to listen.

No comments:

Anup Shah, US and Foreign Aid Assistance, GlobalIssues.org, Last updated: Sunday, April 27, 2008