Sunday, August 5, 2007

Eureka!

An idea is defined as a specific thought or concept that exists in the mind as a result of mental activity.Ideas can turned out to be good or bad but this is never known until it has been manifested into reality.

I have found that my ideas come to me when I am about to go to sleep,when I am sleeping or in the midst of talking about a problem.Bringing the idea to life is the most challenging part and the most rewarding.It is like raising a child to adulthood,sometimes ideas take on a nature all of its own.Whatever the results are,an idea is uniquely human because it involves our thinking ability.

Ideas come from dreams,dreams from imagination,imagination from the soul.

No comments:

Anup Shah, US and Foreign Aid Assistance, GlobalIssues.org, Last updated: Sunday, April 27, 2008