Sunday, August 26, 2007

Reflection

This week I have had time to reflect on things in my life.It was a beautiful time.Looking into yourself and holding a mirror to your soul can be scary and at the same time liberating.

Once a little boy who thought he only had himself.A teenager confused and struggling to find his voice.Now a man becoming comfortable with himself.A person hoping to change the world for the better.

My life's journey has taken me down many roads,spiritually and emotionally.At times it has been a bumpy ride but nonetheless the ride continued.

My life has been good and will continue to be.Life is good not because of riches or fame.Life is good not because it has always been rosy and cheery.Life is good because I have lived it my way.

No comments:

Anup Shah, US and Foreign Aid Assistance, GlobalIssues.org, Last updated: Sunday, April 27, 2008