Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Celebrating manhood!

I love being a man.I love sports ,beer and scantily clad women.When the rest of the world says I should cut off my penis and gorge out my testicles I say hell no!I don't want to get in touch with my feelings I like being rational and analytical.Testosterone was given to me for a purpose why shun it.I love the fact that in the Judeo-Christian world I have been given dominion over all things.Isn't that great.I am the boss!

I love the fact that feminists despise me and every "butch" lesbian want to be me.Being a black man I like the fact that I am the most imitated yet feared species on the planet.The fact that just a stare can make a woman uncomfortable gives me a sly pleasure.Guess who decides the sex of a child?Me, even if I don't take care of them ( it isn't right but hey its a fact).In order for a female to be considered strong she has to do what.......... act like a man.

As a man I am the symbol for strength and virility.My decisions and actions affect the entire world.The way I deal with my children can set their lives forever.What power!With this power though comes great responsibility.And I love the challenge!The traditional bread winner is what they call me.A hunter- gatherer.El hombre!

To all the men out there ,embrace the fact of being a man.You are going to get praises and condemnations for being who you are anyway!So be what God as made you to be .A no asking directions,never put the toilet seat down,sports loving,women ogling,alcohol consuming,conflict starting,glass ceiling creating,...... man!

Ever since I was a little boy I couldn't wait to become to man.I 'd be damn if I let anyway take away this pleasure!

No comments:

Anup Shah, US and Foreign Aid Assistance, GlobalIssues.org, Last updated: Sunday, April 27, 2008