Friday, September 21, 2007

Just a thought!

Sitting up last night I had a thought!I am not a firm believer in evolution. I am rooted in creationism.My thought on creation differs from other believers ( that is another topic).Suppose Darwin's concept was correct but his theory itself had a major flaw.Now I don't have any clear cut evidence this is just a hypothesis,something to think about.Darwin's theory of species evolving,maybe true but he may have had the order wrong.What if animals evolved from man!

Man being the original species and everything thereafter.In my finite thinking this would eliminate the need to find a missing link.

Just a thought!

4 comments:

Catmoves said...

I agree with your thoughts on Darwinism, but I wonder if you aren't going to get spammed by the Right Wing?

Eugene D. Gibson said...

I hope they click some ads!

Ak-Man said...

Dude . . .

You'd have to go into some depth for me to believe that theory. That's some insane thinking . . . all creatues stemmed from MAN?

That could be an interesting concept if you have some key points.

Eugene D. Gibson said...

Well why not we are the intelligent species and if everything is dumbed down then we should be at the top not the end results.In the natural order of things the strong comes first!

Anup Shah, US and Foreign Aid Assistance, GlobalIssues.org, Last updated: Sunday, April 27, 2008