Monday, June 18, 2007

Enjoyed Father's Day!

Yesterday I spent the day with my father and it was great! He runs a small business by the beach and from time to time I stop by to see how he is doing and we always chat for awhile!

My dad and I talked about everything from family to politics to women to state of the world. Whenever we have our sit downs I am always amazed of how much we are so alike and yet different in many ways! Sometimes when he tells me of past experiences it is eerie because alot of them is what I have seen or done in my life. Yesterday was no exception! I am always impressed with his views on things and he often times leave me with something to think about!

I truly enjoyed my day and hope to have many more like them!

No comments:

Anup Shah, US and Foreign Aid Assistance, GlobalIssues.org, Last updated: Sunday, April 27, 2008