Thursday, June 21, 2007

Understanding women!

From the tittle of this blog, most women will think this will be long and detailed.While most men will sit up straight and will correctly guess most of this blog's content.

Understanding women has been a challenge for men from the beginning of time.Many philosophers,scientists and men from all walks of life have partaken in this quest for this treasure.The results of these quests have left men unresolved to finding the truth and in most cases,even more confused than before.

But I am here to say that it has taken me a mere 35 years of living with a mother,grandmother,aunts, cousins, girlfriends and a wife ,to understand women!

Here it is! Don't try to understand them, just love them . Your life will be so less complicated!Be yourself and usually that will attract the type of women who likes your type.God took something from us to create them.It is obvious it was the more complicated part and it makes us complete.

Saying that we are trying to understand them is so condescending so I just do my best as I do with everyone to accept people for who they are and love them all the same.Instructions in a manual are simple, understanding another human being,well I like to think that should be a little more complex, beyond my understanding.

1 comment:

Ak-Man said...

The good thing about women is that they are different. If they were just like men then . . . yuck . . . don't even wanna think about that.

I've come to accept and embrace the difference, doesnt make it any easier for me to understand them thats not the objective . . . the great part is that it doesnt make things any harder either.

Anup Shah, US and Foreign Aid Assistance, GlobalIssues.org, Last updated: Sunday, April 27, 2008