Tuesday, July 24, 2007

What next!

Every time you turn around there is some health report of what is good and bad for you. A recent report is now saying that diet soda isn't good for you!What next!Vegetables and fruits.....ohh I forgot they aren't good for you because some companies uses pesticides in their growth process.


UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

One minute chocolate was bad now it is good then bad again!Food is like a comic book heroe who turns bad and good as the series goes on.It seems these health experts are really not that trustworthy if they can't make up their minds about what we should eat.I never was one for people telling me what to do.I rarely listen to so called experts because they are usually experts paid and bought by lobbyists.


In this world with ever increasing choices someone is always trying to steer you towards their choice.And that what this is really all about.We know generally which foods are bad for us especially if you are like me, a person who has been fighting the "Battle of the Bulge" all their life.But this is getting ridiculous.

As for me I will eat and drink as I see fit.The real key that I have found is moderation and exercise.Basically that is the key to healthy living!

1 comment:

Ak-Man said...

That was a good rant. I agree with you totally!

A few weeks ago I was told that water is good for you.

WATER!?

I was like "yeah, yeah, whatever"

Like you I eat as I please and try to exersise and moderate.

Anup Shah, US and Foreign Aid Assistance, GlobalIssues.org, Last updated: Sunday, April 27, 2008